4.20.2010

MAT Thesis meeting #2.

Jamy and I talked about things that didn't make sense to me (though I don't think they were supposed to) but which theoretically sounded really cool.

He said my little emotive animations would lend themselves really well to some kind of time-based, installation, interactive, performance piece... umm.

We discussed the idea of having sound as an essential part of it. Like in a movie, without the sound half of what is going on is missed. No dialogue, no background/surrounding audio cues, etc. With my short gestures, music/noise could be used to aid the understanding of what is happening. (Theoretically specific sounds = specific emotions)

Perhaps Becky could help me with this. But after talking to Becky she REFUSES to work in Midi format, which Jamy mentioned a lot as though it were imperative.

No comments:

Post a Comment